- Displacement cu-in 1,66
- Displacement cm³ 27,2
- Power output PS 1
- Weight kg 1) 4,1
- Weight Pounds 1) 9
- Power output kW 0,7
- Sound power level dB(A) 2) 104
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 2) 90
- Vibration level, right m/s² 3) 7,5
- Air speed with round nozzle mph 143
- Air speed mph 4) 161
- Air speed m/s 5) 64
- Air throughput with flat nozzle cf/min 330
- Air throughput with flat nozzle m³/h 560
- Air throughput with round nozzle cf/min 412
- Air throughput with round nozzle m³/h 700
- Max. air throughput cf/min 6) 430
- Max. air throughput m³/h 6) 730
- Fuel tank capacity oz 18,3
- Tank volume l 0,54
- Speed at maximum power Um 8.300
- Equipment Round nozzle
- Air speed m/s 4) 72
- STIHL 2-MIX engine with stratified charge system
2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
Manual fuel pump (Purger)A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
Multi-function control handle
Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator’s hand never leaves the handle.
- Safety glasses
The standard protection glasses for your safety. The glasses are well ventilated and have a wide side protection. (similar to illustration)
There are no reviews yet.