John Deere X147R
- Deck engagement: electric
- Collection capacity: 300 ltr
- Seat: standard high
- Mulching kit: optional
- Bumper: optional
Powerful V-twin engine features full-pressure lubrication for dependability and long life
A large-displacement 656-cc (40.0-cu in.) The V-twin engine has plenty of power and torque to handle tough mowing conditions:
- Powerful 12.36 kW at 3050 rpm engine gives excellent performance.
- V-twin cylinder design has greater torque, lower vibration, and improved sound quality.
- Cast-iron cylinders give longer engine life.
- Overhead valves provide excellent power and fuel economy.
Hydro/automatic drive gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
A Kanzaki® Tuff Torq® hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of speeds and makes changing the direction of travel easy. Side-by-side foot pedals control the speed and direction of travel:
- Automotive-type accelerator control ensures easy operation.
- The operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
Full-length welded steel frame for reliability
The solid one-piece frame is constructed of 12-gauge, 2.7-mm (0.105-in.) steel:
- Full-length robotically welded frame has high-strength steel rails for superior reliability and long life.
- One-piece fender deck is bolted to the frame.
Operator station designed for comfortable operation
Operator station is designed for operator comfort and easy operation:
- Controls are positioned where they are easy to reach and use to control the tractor.
- The steering wheel is positioned and angled to give the operator plenty of room and steering comfort.
- The seat is tilted back at the optimum angle to provide the most comfortable operator position.
Controls are easy to see and use:
- Deluxe steering wheel provides greater operator comfort and control. Steering wheel diameter is:
- 30.5 cm (12 in.) on the X147R
- 35.6 cm (14 in.) on the X167R
- Ignition switch is on the dash for starting ease.
Wide footrest areas with non-slip, anti-vibration rubber floor mats are provided for operator comfort and safety:
- Optimum operator comfort
- Debris removing channels help keep the footrest area clean and dry