In brief, with the Buddy, you drive tough and are definitely the fastest on the street. One of Buddy’s best features is the BFR system. Suppose you are going very fast, you can suddenly brake using your pedals and start going backwards immediately. This makes your driving style fast, flexible and ever safe. At any rate, the direct drive makes pedalling light and smooth.
All Buddys come with large, rugged wheels and tough pneumatic tires for going fast in comfort. You can take any corner sharply thanks to the swing axle, this means your Buddy is like a solid block on the road. The bucket seat is adjustable, so you can take it out for a spin up to the age of eight years. Because you can race really fast on the Buddy, you might like to add a safety flag or flashing light. This makes you more visible to other riders. You can also hitch a trailer to your Buddy. Do you have limited space for storing your Buddy? then simply stand it upright. The Buddy comes in four different versions. Do you like being on four wheels? Then you can choose from the Buddy B-Orange, the Buddy Lua and the Buddy Cross. Or are you more of a biker type? Then the Choppy Neo is just the thing for you, with one front wheel, high front forks and extended handlebars. Pedal to the metal and off you go!
Christmas Club now open! Call us at 057 8620868 to join
- The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill
- Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tyres
- The swing axle provides extra grip to keep you firmly on the ground
- Easy to assemble
- The Buddy accessories make this cool go-kart complete
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Choking Hazard – Small parts
- Adult assembly required
- Adult supervision required
- This product may not be used on public roads
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
There are no reviews yet.