BERG BUZZY RANGE
The Berg Buzzy Range is much sturdier than a three-wheeler. Your feet remain firmly on the pedals even going around the tightest corners. Forwards, backwards, stopping within a few seconds, it can all be done with the BERG Buzzy. The pedals remain within reach at all times and the four wheels make the go-kart super stable.
The Berg Buzzy’s seat and steering wheel are adjustable, providing children with years of pleasure on their Buzzy. Recommended age: 2 years +.
- Every child learns to pedal super easily due to the direct transmission and unique ergonomics.
- Always control over the steering wheel and the pedals because they can be operated independently.
- Silent EVA whisper tyres that will never go flat.
- The four wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.
- Super light pedalling due to ball bearings and unique ergonomics.
- Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
- Can be driven forwards and backwards.
Stable due to 4 wheels
The BERG Buzzy stands firmly on the ground due to its 4 wheels. Compared to three-wheelers, the Buzzy has excellent stability. Going sharply or fast around a corner on a three-wheeler causes the bike along with passenger to tip over and fall more easily. As the go-kart has 4 wheels, the tipping point is much further out and further from the centre of gravity This makes falling from the go-kart practically impossible, so you can cover miles safely. Controlled steering and pedaling
This go-kart can ride forwards and backwards. The seat is also adjustable to three settings. Unlike a three-wheeler, the pedals and steering wheel are operated separately. So the pedals don’t move when steering, and the feet stay neatly on the pedals at all times. Riding and steering have no influence on each other, which enormously enhances the play pleasure.
EVA tyres are made of high-tech foam. For the Buzzy go-kart, this is the ideal replacement for traditional rubber inner and outer tubes. Due to the right composition, EVA tyres are just as wear-resistant as traditional rubber tyres, but they can never leak air.